December Haul ft. GWomen, Just4Girls, Daraz, Essence and MUA

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 15 Comments


I love you guys and I know you all love Haul posts as much as I do. Here is a treat for you all, my Makeup and Fashion mix Haul for December, may be the last one for this year 2013. Hope that next Haul post is in January 2014, InshAllah, my wallet wishes so, but you never know! To Reveal More Read More!!!
Daraz.pk:

Fashion Cafe Pink Lawn Kurta from Daraz.pk
Since my first experience with Daraz.pk, it has been one of my favourite site for Fashion shopping online.  Earlier I bought one Kurta from Fashion Cafe and was much satisfied with the product and quality, featured here. This is a Pink short kurta with kaftan style open slits, and long sleeves full of embroidery. Will feature in an OOTD post soon. Price: Pkr 1495/-
Read my experience with Daraz.pk here.

Ideas by GulAhmad Sale:

GWomen Cambric Embrioded Kurtas
GWomen Bags
I guess, you guessed the story that: "I only went  in to have a look on the sale...:p" Exactly this happened, as ever. We went in for a look and then came out looking our bill receipt lolz. I picked two GWomen Kurtas/Long shirts on 20% off, one was actually not on sale price (the beige one*) and I realized it when I came home. I am not sure it was their mistake or mine, but when I called they said that the price tag it has was of sale price, unbelievable though! as no other purchase has updated price tags. The Sales man upstairs told me the sale price after 20% off will be 2600 something, that was why I picked it, in bill I paid pkr 3250/- the original price, well leave it as it is beautiful piece, will feature in an OOTD post soon.
The Bags were a good bargain 70% off. Dirt cheap. I spotted ladies buying 20 plus bags, although it had a trick too as few bags, which were mixed in the same lot, were of only 30% off. I can guess the agony of many when they would have calculated the bills at home :( I picked two bags, had doubt on one so before billing confirmed it, it was only 30% so dropped it and picked another one on 70% off. Wish I would have checked the kurta prices at the counter too. Have a look at sale price tags:
  1. Beige Cambric Embroidery Shirt: Pkr 3250/-*
  2. Red Cambric Embroidery Shirt: Pkr 2520/- originally: Pkr 3150/-
  3. GWomen Casual Bag: Pkr 848/- originally: Pkr 2784/-
  4. GWomen Formal Bag: Pkr 1295/- originally: Pkr 4194/-

Just4Girls:



Well after my last experience I was sure not to shop with J4G at all. But recently they revamped the look of their site along with the up-gradation of their brand list. I already wanted few products like MUA primer and along I picked few picks from Essence, my all time favourite affordable brand. I ordered it on 4th December and received it today. Two of my items were unavailable so they were removed from my list. Well its said "All is well, that ends well". I hope I get my refund pretty soon as promised by J4G rep. Here is the list of what I got finally from J4G:

  1. MUA Pro Base Primer: Pkr 700/-
  2. Essence Colour Arts Eye Base: Pkr 310/-
  3. Essence Lip Gloss Balm: Pkr 160/-
  4. Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara: Pkr 350/-
  5. Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in "Coral Calling": Pkr 400/- ( My Tree-house girls u tempted me to have this, "Wear Berries" was not available)

Hope you like December Haul Post, so far the last Haul post of the year 2013Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog on Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on:
What have you bought recently from a SALE- do share??? 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read MY BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. Nice Haul. I love the camel colored bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow .... awsome haul .... clothes and bags doesnot attracts me as much as makeup does ... so great pick .... i am also having my eyes on essence color art basis for eyes n lips .... do share your experience before i indulge in buying them .... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear I read good reviews about it let's see how it turns out :)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul dear liking that brown bag enjoy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome... love all the things.. I was planning to get this primer but skipped it again this tym.... Waiting for ur review on it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear it is my repurchase, very good primer for combination n dry skin, u must try, ill review it soon.

      Delete
  5. great haul.kurtas are a little expensive though

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think to check the gul ahmed sale but now im regretting it! Love the beige bag..Im sure everything is sold out now :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u, yes dear I visited on first day, n found the bags which were for 70% off, now its rare to find any of that... But do try hope you find something good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As i said I am jealous with your gul ahmed shopping :D

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)