BRILLIANT Love Heart Lip Care system from Wish Trend! Pictorial and Before & After

Friday, January 24, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 14 Comments


Winter is a season all about CARE, self care. Lips being most sensitive to weather changes, need some extra care. Under spotlight we have "Brilliant Love Heart Lip Care System" Read More to Reveal More!!!
Love Heart Lip Care 3 Step System:

3 step system to make lovely lips.
1 Step (Dead cell remover) :
Low irritation, dead lip cell remover
2 Step (Lip gel patch - 5EA) :
100% Essence, Moisturizing
3 Step (Lip tint & Essence) :
High moisutre, Energizing lip essence

Brand : BRILLIANT
Volume :
1 Step, Remover 10g /
2 Step, Gel Patches 5ea /
3 Step, Essence 10g
Made in Korea

STEP #1 Dead Cell Remover:
Step #1 Remover
How to use:
  • After washing and cleaning face apply a little amount from the tube on the lips
  • leave for 1-2 minutes
  • It will dry
  • Wet lips and gently rub off or wipe with wet tissue or towel
Step#1 Pictorial
STEP#2 Lip Gel Patch:

Step#2 Lip Gel Patches
How to use:
  • Bring out one packet, cut the seal and take out a lip patch
  • Remove the white side of the lip patch
  • Apply the lip shaped gel mask on the lips
  • Leave it for 15-20 minutes, or as long as you want to keep quite :p
  • Remove the mask after mentioned time
Step#2 Pictorial
STEP#3 Lip Tint & Essence:

Step#3 Tint & Essence
How to use:
  • Just squeeze out a little amount of the tint & essence and apply on lips like any lip gloss, simple!

Step#3 Pictorial

RESULT:
Lips Before & After 
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

Anything that claims to be giving a soft and hydrated lips is a must for me. I can not stand even a little dryness of my lips, I am sure no one can. When I received this package I had no doubts that it will work. It has three steps and three different products each for every step. In step#1 the tube with a long nozzle is used, pour out a little amount on finger apply on clean lips and after 2 minutes wipe it off. This dries quickly and form a layer which takes away all the dead cells, for very dried and chapped lips it may take time to show up good results. Apply the mask as described in the above pictorials. That is the most effective yet hilarious part, as applying it really means no talking for 15-20 minutes :) After completing step#2 apply the Tint & essence in a gloss shaped tube. I felt my lips more soft and hydrated. If you can see the tint application makes my lips look plump? Does it? Well I love it. The tubes are enough to use for many times as per 10-15. The lip patches are only 5, one for each use ( yes they are to be discarded after every use). The Lip patch gel is really bearable its not greasy or gooyee, pure tasteless gel. I really liked this Lip care system. For good lips the required time is not much. Truly my Lip Savior!
LIKE IT:
  • It really works
  • Want extra care for lips
  • want to have soft and really soft lips
LEAVE IT:
  • You find it expensive
  • Not available in your local market, but can be ordered from Wish trend anytime:)
RATING & RECOMMENDATION:

4/5.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Brilliant Love Heart Lip Care System is available for USD 29.00 at Wish Trend, check it on there website. They ship worldwide. Join Wish Company  Facebook fanpage.
      Shop 
      Face Book 
      YouTube
      Twitter 
      Google+      

Hope you like this Sparkling post form WINTER CARE series. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do read other Sparkling posts on:
Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Which Lip product are you using these days in Winter care routine?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE.

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. love the end results but its def exp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great Review... and love your step by step pictorial tutorial... :) This seems great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lips are lovely :) great review and the photos are so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too using this one currently and just love it!! lovely review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Form pictures to product everything about this post is superb...you totally sold this to me ;) as u know ahemmm....."sajna hy mujhy...!!! "

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh this is excellent... Amazing result :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing result.......excellent.....great review with pics....xoxoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the pictorial, the end result is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. detailed post......i love the mask though....
    nice sharing honey~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this seems like a really great product to try

    ReplyDelete
  11. proper treat for the lips I have to look into this thanks for sharing lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh. This sound sso pampering. I'm definitely gonna try to get this! I'm so glad I came across your beautiful blog.Will certainly visit it regularly now :)
    Also, I have an easy Valentine's Day Giveaway (Open Worldwide) running on my blog where you can win stunning accessories worth $25!. I would really appreciate it if you could support me by entering it. Thanks in advance! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Lish! That's the first thought that came into my mind :-) This is certainly some pampering :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)