REDDY for a Foggy Sunday Brunch!!! Outfit and look of the day

Thursday, January 30, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 18 Comments


Weather is on the verge of changing, and I am already missing the foggy days. To cherish the Winter season I planned to share an Outfit post with you, which I wore to a "Foggy Sunday Brunch". Read More to Reveal More!!! 
Reddy for the Foggy Sunday Brunch:
A splendid view of Faisal Mosque, Islamabad
New year started in the midst of foggy days, chilled nights, freezing breeze and temperatures mostly announced with a "minus" with them. But as they say "life goes on" and it must so we planned a Sunday Brunch to give us a reason to look cool and have fun eating hot served brunch. I was personally looking for a reason to wear some Bright colours. Well here I tried to Rock it in the freezing temperatures :)

On the spot!
Full dress
The shirt and Red pout!
GWomen Red Shirt
Lined eyes, Bright Lips and the RING
Shirt: GWomen (details)
Plazzos (details)
Poncho: Cougar
Pumps: Stylo Shoes (details)
Ring: Romwe (details)
Lipstick: TBS Lip crush"Red Siren"
Eyes: Stageline Soft liner "Black" (review)
Nails: OPI "Just Spotted a Lizard!" (review)
Face: L'Oreal BB Cream (review)

I wore a black printed scarf to just kill the idea of looking like "Red&White Label" lolz. For Makeup I kept it all simple except my Red Shouting pout :p
Hope you liked this post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on:
Do you Love dressing up in Winters?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! You look simply awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great MasaAllah.. :) Love the outfit, pumps and the lipstick is just wow... Red is my favorite for winters ^_^ Stay happy n blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Masha'Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lip color is killing..... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reddy is rocking the foggy day~

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your poncho and kurta! u look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say you really rocked in the freezing temperature.....loved your kurta, pumps and makeup too.....xoxoxo.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is just ALAAAA .. n my oh my I LOVE THAT LIPPI <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your lip color the most !! lovely outfit too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color of your shirt.Thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely shirt. Got it from daraz, right? And your lipstick is love....x..

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING the lipstick! Your whole ensemble looks very decent, yet chic :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)