George White Hand Bag from Platinum dot Pk

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 14 Comments


They say: "Nothing screams Fashion like a handbag", and I am a believer!. How was my experience with Platinum.pk? Read More to Reveal More!!!
ABOUT PLATINUM

Shopping that helps you make the right choice
Platinum offers you a shopping experience that is unparalleled in Pakistan. We provide the most stylish, trendy and reliable shopping platform, that is light on your pockets with an unmatched convenience level.

George White Hand Bag:

Brand: GEORGE
Product Code: 260
Material: Polyurethane
Size: 31cm Length x 27cm Height x 17cm Width
Wrapped in Plastic cover
George White Hand Bag
George; the brand
The show-Lock 
Zipper
Inside the bag
Plain white backside
Strong handles
Golden Butterfly chain hanging
Butterfly Cut-work
The Butterflies!
Butterflies!
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I love handbags, before getting stuck with a single multi-purpose baby bag, I always had a variety of hand bags/clutches for different occasions and purposes. Now I am back on upgrading my bag/clutch collection you must have noticed it in my recent haul-posts. When I got a chance to purchase from Platinum.pk, an online store on the block offering a wide range of branded Handbags, shoulder bags, Tote bags, crossbody bags, clutches and wallets. The brands including MANGO, Primark, ZARA, Forever 21 and many more are available. They have a drooling range of beautiful bags. Lately I have been looking to add something white into my bags collection, I couldn't help but choosing this White Handbag from George. This one has all what *Fancied* me, being white, a handbag, the golden Butterfly chain hanging, beautiful cut-work pattern full of flowers and butterflies and much spacious, yet stylish and chic. I am happy with my purchase.
The customer service at Platinum.pk is fine, as my voucher was not working but when I reported the complain the issue was solved. My order reached my door step with in 2 days packed in a BIG box.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

I availed the Valentine Sale offer on the site and got George White Handbag for pkr 3000/- the original price is pkr 4500/-. Check for this White-Beauty Here!. Visit the website Platinum.pk and their Facebook page.

Get a 10% off on your purchase from the website simply add sparklings at check out.

Hope you like this Sparkling White Hand bag post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on:
Which style you like to carry a Hand or shoulder bag or a clutch?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. We do not intend to tempt the readers to purchase this product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and its use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. lovely bag.i like the butterflies sooo much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bag... love the butterfly chain and pattern <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the butterfly haha! Nice pick Huda. How's the quality in person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag.....I simply loved the chain and the print too and dear I have tagged you in a post....dont forget to check my blog....xoxoxo.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it.....but is this original?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butterfly! <3 Haha! It looks pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really pretty n grgs..I loved it..

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/02/mua-britain-irelands-next-top-model-palette-review-swatches-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ;love ur pick .. i love butterflies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this bag looks pretty <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)