Essence all about MATT! ~Review and Swatch

Saturday, May 31, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 6 Comments


"MATT" a word which describes every make-up lovers "Summer Dream", Essence All About Matt! oil control makeup base has allot to promise, but does it deliver? Read More to Reveal More!!!
ESSENCE ALL ABOUT MATT!

Essence all about MATT!
Essence all about MATT!
Essence all about MATT! Nozzle
SWATCH:

Essence all about MATT! swatch
Essence all about MATT! Absorbed and matt!
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

Essence All About Matt! has two big claims to make and prove 1: Long-Lasting and 2: Pore Refining. It truly is "matt" trust me, I love wearing it under my translucent powder, with a dab of concealer if needed, for a shine-free natural face for day-make-up. It is so light weight that I never feel I have any product on  my face. Not that harsh on dry patches, but still moisturise the skin if there are any dry areas. At room temperature the face stays matt/shine-free for 4-6 hrs and outdoors 2-3 hrs at daytime in scorching heat and 4-5 hours in evening timings, so its pretty much fair on its "Long-Lasting" claim. In first few uses I didn't notice much of pore-refining, until I changed my technique of application; instead of rubbing it over skin dab and press it on pores (to fill) and you will observe a good blurring of pores there (depend upon the size of pores :( ) The packaging is sturdy squeezable plastic tube with a nozzle of right size. Travel friendly and pocket friendly, easily available in local market, so it surely has many PLUSes to its credit and a must try product this Summer.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Available on all Essence counters, nationwide, for PKR 630/-. For online purchase check Just4Girls.pk.

For further details check their facebook page, Essence Pakistan.

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep a track of this series with hashtag #SMBlovesESSENCE on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Good review. I was wondering about the performance of this product. Price is also reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an affordable base/primer.. Thanks for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice review, i also have oily skin nd always in a search of good oil control products! will try this with a hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review huda. I'm glad it works for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20ml in 630 PKR....wow....Nice review dear....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review Huda <3 glad there is something for oily skin that is so affordable...

    following you would be happy if you follow back <3

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)