Essence Eyeliner Pen WaterProof~ Review, swatch and EOTD

Saturday, May 31, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 6 Comments


Summer is a time when you need your makeup to be reliable and WATER-PROOF! Does Essence eyeliner pen WaterProof lives upto its name? Read More to Reveal More!!!
ESSENCE EYELINER PEN WATERPROOF:
Essence Eyeliner Pen WaterProof
Essence Eyeliner Pen WaterProof Tip
Essence Eyeliner Pen WaterProof
SWATCHES:

Essence Eyeliner Pen WaterProof Swatch
EYE MAKEUP LOOK:

Essence Eyeliner Pen WaterProof EOTD
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

This is not the first time I am using this marker-pen type eyeliner with felt-tip. Many years back when this type of liners were introduced in market I also tried one, do not exactly remember the brand name, but it was easily available in Local Market. I only had few complain to it that the product dried-up quickly, had short shelf-life, and its fine tip got thickened/flat with the usage, and I was unable to achieve a precise line for my semi-hooded eyes. So I never bought any of these types again and still stick-to and trust eyeliner pencils. When I got a chance to try Essence Eyeliner Pen in the Waterproof variant I was excited but more inquisitive, in reference to my past experience. Let me spill the beans first "this won my heart". This is a good liner, gives a good pigmented Black colour, freedom of easy-lining according to choice precise/thick. Dries in reasonable time. WaterProof claim is really amazing, but if the product is not properly dried then it will even be removed without water, you know what I mean? I am taking extra care of the tip, by not applying too much pressure on it, and its performing excellent in achieving my desired precise line. Overall I am loving it and rocking it these days so much that I even prefer using it over my favourite lining pencils.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Essence eyeliner pencil WaterProof is available on all essence counters nation-wide for PKR 590/-. For Online purchase check Just4girls.pk.

 For further details check their facebook page, Essence Pakistan.

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep a track of this series with hashtag #SMBlovesESSENCE on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Oh this one looks great.... Essence sure is coming up with a lot of good and affordable products...Nice review..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I saw this picture in your profile and thought DAMN, that is one precise eyeliner :-D Glad to know it's a marker from essence which can be applied on-the-go! Great review, my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great...lovely review dear.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am not a big fan of liner pens but this looks good.You have applied such pretty liner.
    Do read my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kind of eyeliners make the application effortless the only drawback is they dry out so fast. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)