Daraz winning HAUL!

Thursday, December 11, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 21 Comments


Daraz.pk has always been my favourite e-store to shop from, and when I won a prize voucher to shop from, you can't imagine my joy! Read More to Reveal More!!!
WINNING HAUL from DARAZ.PK:

The winning announcement
Daraz.pk held a competition of blog sharing with the hashtag #daraz and your sincerely won, Yaaaay!!! The winning prize was shopping voucher worth Pkr 5000/-, phew! that's huge (I was literally jumping up and down, touching the ceiling and back :D). Now came the hardest part,"What to shop?" as Daraz.pk literally has a huge range from clothing to accessories, from makeup to home appliances. Well makeup tempted me, as they introduced many new brands in that corner esp my favourite #LusciousCosmetics, but I had to choose more wisely. Finally, after discussing with my friends and taking advice from my hubby (who works as my brain: sensibly :p), I decided to shop unstitched cloths from non-other than Brand of Pakistan, that is, Al-Karam. Daraz.pk has wide range of Al-Karam Winter Collection 2014 Vol 1&2. So have a look what I chose:

Huge Parcel from Daraz.pk
Two suites from Al-karam Winter Collection 2014 Vol 1 from daraz.pk
BROWN WOVEN WONDER 3pcs (unstitched):

3000/- Pkr
BROWN WOVEN WONDER 3pcs (unstitched), image from site
BROWN WOVEN WONDER 3pcs (unstitched)
AQUA KHADDAR EMBROIDERY 3pcs (unstitched):

3400/- Pkr Unavailable on site now*
AQUA KHADDAR EMBROIDERY 3pcs (unstitched)
AQUA KHADDAR EMBROIDERY 3pcs (unstitched)
Al-Karam needs no introduction, and I am glad that due to Daraz.pk I got an opportunity to try these with a voucher, paid the extra payable amount on my doorstep. Thanks to Daraz.pk once again for this fair competition and then the best service ever.
For shopping Al-karam latest collections visit daraz.pk or Al-Karam Studio

For further details check their facebook page, Daraz Online Shopping and visit website.

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep follwoing #SMBlovesDaraz on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


You Might Also Like

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations Huda :)
    Both prints are yummy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coungrates sweety and i must say that u spent wisely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you lucky gal! Both suits look amazing! Cograts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and great picks.. :D Love the suits u picked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations dear and yes you took your decision wisely....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations Huda :) those are some fabulous prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations dear, you made great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You won some lovely things :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congratulations in your win and it sound as though you have enjoyed using your voucher x

    ReplyDelete
  10. woww once again congrtss .. thanks for sharng dear xoxo

    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I love winning stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful choices :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats :) I love winning giveaways and competitions.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on winning .... i understand the feeling :)
    and great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wao congrats lucky lady, you have picked great designs and colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on winning! Looks like a really great haul! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)