Essence Lip liner "Femme Fatale", LongLasting Lipstick #14 & Sharpener

Monday, December 15, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 22 Comments

Adorable matte

"Red she said!". Essence Pakistan added a beautiful red shade in their Long Lasting Lipstick and Lip pencil range, each, so check the review and swatches along with the review of a handy dual end pencil sharpener. Read More to Reveal More!!!
ESSENCE LIP LINER "FEMME FATALE":

Essence Lip Liner "Femme Fatale" swatches
 This is a gorgeous red shade, a true red I must say, best for lining lips before adorning them with your favourite lipstick or lipgloss. You  may outline or fill in the lips to provide a strong base to any of your red or dark lip product. It applies smooth and gives a matte finish. You may find this newly launched lip liner on Essence counters only for PKR 195/-.

ESSENCE LONG LASTING LIPSTICK ADORABLE MATT! #14:

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick Adorable Matt! #14
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick Adorable Matt! #14 LIP SWATCHES
 Yet another beautiful Red! more of a cherry red. Although its named adorable matt! but I guess the finish is more of a semi-matte, you can see your self the lovely sheen to the shade. No shimmer though. Its application is smooth and a sort of creamy I must say. In two swipes you get the desired shade, as its pigmentation is really good. I am loving this new RED addition in my Lipstick stash. Not to forget the sign of "e" on the lipstick bullet is just so chic. In the lip-swatch pictures the outline is applied with the "Femme Fatale" lip liner (reviewed above). This newly launched shade is available on Essence counters all across Pakistan for PKR 490/-.

ESSENCE SHARPENER:
ESSENCE SHARPENER
This is not only a beautiful addition but a handy one too, as it has dual option to sharpen your regular size makeup pencils plus the bigger ones like jumbo pencils too. It sharpens well, and keep the trash secured inside its compartment capped with a secure lid. Its a keeper ladies for PKR 215/-.

Essence is available nationwide on its display counters and online do check Daraz.pk and Beauty Arena.pk.

For further details check their facebook page, Essence Pakistan.

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Essence Cosmetics, Pakistan is the SMB Brand of the Month! all December, 2014.
Don't forget to participate in the ongoing giveaway HERE!
Keep following #SMBlovesESSENCE on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

22 comments:

  1. I have lip liner by Essence and love it. Its so creamy and soft and I like to fill my lips using this liner before using any red lipstick. Oh that lip color is lovelyyyyy and wow I need to get that dual ended sharpener....Great swatches like always.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade of Red is my most favorite!!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their lip liners, so creamy. And this red is so so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review......May Allah bless you and give you more success

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting read, the things I am finding out from all these blog posts is quite something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really lovely red shade this is x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow looks lovely on you! will have to try this shade.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that red is just amazing! I can never find one I like. Definitely heading to the Essence stand in Wilko's tomorrow :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shade I tried this long lasting lipstick in shade coral calling which is my absolute favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous red shade, great for the Holiday time, would look fab on a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. As always beautiful lip swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing swatches and lippy shade is awesome...xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a ravishing red huda. Love the pout and it looks gorgeous on you :) great review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks a nice vibrant red colour!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colour!
    I never use a lip liner - I'm such a bad 'un! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. definitely a vibrant colour! love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never liked lip liners, but i never used to wear lipsticks too! Now that I do, I realize the need of a lip liner! :D
    The lipstick has a lovely bold shade. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it is indeed a great color and looks so cute on you ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)