Essence Lash Princess Mascara~ EOTD, Review & Swatches

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 18 Comments


Want to get full dramatic lashes without the hassle of applying falsies? Essence Pakistan introduces its new Lash Princess mascara for all those dramatic winks! Read More to Reveal More!!!

ESSENCE LASH PRINCESS MASCARA:

Our new lash princess volume mascara with its special cobra-head wand creates dramatic and beautiful lashes.
Essence Lash Princess Mascara> Google image
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
APPLIED ON EYES:
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Before and After along with a bit brow grooming
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

There are few products which impresses you from the first use, yes! Lash princess Mascara is the one. It didn't only impressed me with it's lady like curvy and beautiful black and pink packaging, but with the first use I fell in love with it. It has a different cobra head shaped wand, with hard plastic bristles. The unique shape helps in getting different strokes if used from either side, I prefer to use the concave side from the upper side (lid) and the convex one from the lower side (eyes) of the lash. If you dont want to have that dramatic volume then simply use it from the lower side to the top of lashes (like I did on my right eye) but if you crave for all that dramatic oomph! then work on the lashes from upper side too, but beware and work light handedly, it can thicken them allot and may give you that spidery-lashes, if you desire then its okey. I never experienced this madness with any other mascara in my life (used quite many). I have long lashes but this mascara even lengthened them so much that they were literally touching my brow-bone, lolz. I am sure I wont be needing any falsies, this alone can help me achieve fuller, thicker lashes for any night-out or a formal function. I am very happy and excited about this mascara. Only one negative "IT IS NOT WATERPROOF" not a problem for me, but I can not wear it on the brides-rukhsati :p If you are looking for volume and drama for lashes then try this out!

Available on Essence counters nationwide for Pkr 710/-. For online availability check Daraz.pk and BeautyArena.pk.
For further details check their facebook page, Essence Pakistan.

Hope you liked this Lashful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Essence Cosmetics, Pakistan is the SMB Brand of the Month! all December, 2014. Check the Grand giveaway on Facebook page HERE.
Keep following #SMBlovesESSENCE on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers.SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. This looks good to me, I have a real problem with mascara wands. The sleeker ones with small bristles work on me best as far as I have seen. The wands with spiral bristles don't work on my lashes. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is very cute and it looks like you are wearing falsies.....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a change! It really looks good... Must try this afteryour review
    P. S you have pretty eyes MashAllah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wao this one looks great. Wana try now

    ReplyDelete
  5. The curl is beautiful. I've never tried an essence mascara but now i think i shud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The results are amazing.. I need to get this one.. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... gonna buy this... sounds so promising... Thanks for an honest review!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will definitely try it :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you tried the I love extreme lash mascara before? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The results appear to be great but in a few pictures your lashes do look clumpy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks really good to me and for that price x

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks good but a bit too clumpy for my liking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The packaging of this is just stunning! Looks great on your eyelashes too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, I'm surprised at the curl of this! i need to try essence products

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow it holds the curl so nicely, but water proof is what i look for.. :|
    Nice review! :)

    Momina Haseeb
    Divine Smudge

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow.I am swept away by the long long lashes <3 Added it to my wishlist <3 thankyou for the beautiful photos and great review

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)