Essence New Launched Products

Friday, July 03, 2015 Sparkling Palette Blog 13 Comments


Essence Pakistan is always up with new products and trends. This time #SPB will be sharing few of the newly launched products available in Local market. Read More to Reveal More!!!

ESSENCE STAY ALL DAY 16hr FOUNDATION:

Long Lasting Makeup shade #03 "Soft Porcelain"

Essence Stay all day 16hr Foundation Soft Porcelain 
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I am glad that Essence has introduced more shades now, as the earlier ones were either too fair or too dark. The shade #03 "Soft Porcelain" is light shade with peachy pink undertones. This kinda undertones does diffuse the warm undertones and make the complexion look fairer, but without being cake-y or masking (if you really do not over do it or the shade is a mis-match). It is a light to medium coverage foundation, and I will suggest not to over-do it. Long lasting claim can be secured with the application of  a good matte primer, check Essence All About Matte Primer (review here), and a good matting powder over it, check Essence Matte & Fix Translucent loose powder (review here). It stayed on my oily/combination skin for 6-8 hrs and that's the fair deal, as I personally do not wear a foundation longer than that. A good and well loved product with a better shade range. I guess this foundation will be good for all seasons.

PKR 710/-

ESSENCE EYESHADOW:

Shade #15 "Hazle me not!"

Essence Eyeshadow HAZLE ME NOT!
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

If you like Nude-Matte eyeshadows then "Hazle Me Not!" is your picks. A cool toned light hazle brown it is. Matte finish and well pigmented. With a good eye primer this shade can serve all your needs for sober eye makeup looks very well. Good for office and University going girls and ladies.

PKR 295/-

ESSENCE LONG LASTING LIPSTICK:

Shade #13 "Love Me"

Essence Lipstick Love Me
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I love the Long lasting Lipstick range of Essence cosmetics. This is a very light Pinky-pink shade. A very reasonable daily wear lip shade. Can be worn casually and even to complete a glam look with sparkling eye makeup and a dose of gloss over this shade on lips. It is moisturising, creamy finish, well pigmented and apply smoothly. But there is some strange tatse to it the taste of being tasteless I guess, I guess its only me, as no one complained this thing about this range yet. Overall its a winner for sure. Finally! a pink in my stash :) #SPBpowertothePout

PKR 430/-

ESSENCE I LOVE TRENDS NAIL POLISH:

The Nudes shade #05 "Pure Soul"


Essence I love trends Nude "Pure Soul"
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I have found my latest Nail polish love in "The Nudes" now, thanks to this very nail colour. This is a barely there kinda nail color. Like when you really decide not to make a statement with your nails, this shade is the right choice. Gives a very sober look to hands, sophisticated- to be precise. Good after a relaxing Manicure to give a neat over all look to hands :) Enough said!

PKR 335/-

Do visit the nearest Essence makeup counter to check out the products. For further details visit Essence Pakistan on Facebook. Essence cosmetics is available nationwide, for online availability visit Daraz.pk and Beautyarena.pk.

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep follwoing the hashtag #SPBlovesEssence on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SPB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the #SPB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. Strangely enough I have never tried essence and even stranger is the fact that I will now after seeing your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essence cosmetics is indeed one of the best brands that is providing good quality yet affordable products. Loving these newly launched product. That lipstick shade is beautiful <3 Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review, as usual! I agree with you on two accounts - the Soo Glow and the lipstick! Both of these were brought home by my lovely cousin from Germany :-) They were instant loves. You'd find them awesome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice reviews! the lip shade and foundation looks awesome...

    Love XoxoX
    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried any Essence products. But I loved the lipstick. The colour is very natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad they have introduced some more shade of foundation, lipstick is really nice and looks good on your lips

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipstick shade and nailcolor look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nail paint and lipstick shade is just awesome <3 Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your review and that lipstick looks so good :) Will surely give these products a try :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving their new collection! Love your swatches and review :D -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Nudes nail polishes are on my list. I just love your lip swatches MA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the color of the eye shadow. The lipstick seems nice too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)