The Body Shop Summer Bath Essentials

Thursday, July 02, 2015 Sparkling Palette Blog 11 Comments


A refreshing shower is not less than a blessing in this scorching heat. Recently I got The Bosy Shop's products from their newly launched bath&body range, Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub and Virgin Mojito Body Butter. How they are refreshing me in the hottest months of Summer? Read More to Reveal More!
TBS: SUMMER BATH ESSENTIALS:

Recently The Body Shop Pakistan started a Ramadan special initiative "to send a child to class" with #openthegatetogoodness campaign, along with the launch of two new range #LifeisGold and Red Musk Oud. A grand event held in Islamabad, all the Bloggers received a grand goody-bag. To check the event report and the goody-bag details click HERE. There was no end to my happiness when I found the products from the new launched range i.e. Fuji Green Tea and Virgin Mojito, yay! I was eyeing these products since their launch, Voila! now I own them. Trust me my Summer bath was never so pleasant before as it is now, refreshing and full of spring-summer Aromas to freshen-up any dull, boring and HOT! HOT! DAY! 

TBS: Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub & Virgin Mojito Body Butter

FUJI GREEN TEA RANGE:
HANDPICKED GREEN TEA FROM THE MOUNT FUJI REGION
Our green hand-picked tea leaves are taken from the pristine Mount Fuji region of Japan. The environment quality is perfect for growing Japan's world-renowned revitalising green tea. Our refreshing range will leave your body and soul feeling rejuvenated and replenished.

FUJI GREEN TEA BODY SCRUB:
Perfect for cleansing and exfoliating, our crisp and refreshingly scented Fuji Green Tea™ Body Scrub helps to lift away dead skin cells and prepare skin for moisture.
Lifts away dead skin cells
With revitalising green tea from Japan
For healthier feeling skin.

TBS Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I am in LOVE! enough said! but for all you lovelies I will share the review in details :) (how sweet of me:D) Trust me my bathing experience in Summer has never been so refreshing. The moment the jar is opened you get a refreshing fragrance which tickles your mind and you think "Summer! what's Summer???". The product comes in a big round plastic jar with a twist open silver steel lid. It contains 250 ml of rejuvenating goodness. The product is thicker in consistency, full of white micro and green visible granules. I take help of a wooden spatula to pick the product, and work on one part of body at a time. The granules are not harsh at all. A little product goes a long way. The fragrance of Fuji green tea is so rich that I feel as if I am having an Aroma therapy or a Japanese Spa. The results are awesome. It exfoliates skin so gently and so well. Skin feel fresh, all the dullness, dryness and dead skin is removed and you get a silky smooth skin, smelling like spring islands. This product really makes you forget the Celsius scale. One smells of Spring season even in this hot weather. I must say that The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub is not just a body scrub, its a complete experience.
Available at all The Body Shop outlets for PKR 2210/- (UK price: £15.00). Online available at Daraz.pk and Just4Girls.pk


VIRGIN MOJITO RANGE:
Feeling hot? Hit refresh with our new, Special Edition Virgin Mojito Body Care range. An irresistible blend of the extracts of zesty lime and fresh, crushed mint from the Caribbean, we've created the ultimate cooling Virgin Mojito body cocktail.

VIRGIN MOJITO BODY BUTTER:
Smooth on fresh hydration with our Limited Edition Virgin Mojito Body Butter, refreshingly fragranced with a twist of zesty lime and the scent of fresh mint.
Up to 24-hr fresh hydration
Lightweight texture
Suitable for normal skin
With the extract of Caribbean lime and mint

TBS Virgin Mojito Body Butter
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I know you'd be thinking the same thing, I thought before trying this out; "Body Butter in Summer?" Yes Body Butter in Summer as its formulated for Summer struck skin. After all that sweat and heat our skin become dull, dehydrated and lifeless. Virgin Mojito Body Butter is a perfect moisturiser for such a lifeless  skin in Summers. Trust me! The product comes in TBS signature tubs, all  plastic (environment friendly). It contains 200 ml of refreshing Body Butter suitable for Normal skin. I was very doubtful at the first application, as I have normal to Oily skin in Summers. But believe you me, after the smoothness my skin attained after using the Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub, Virgin Mojito Body Butter enriched my experience. It applied smoothly and gave such a zest of fresh feeling and fragrance that I found my self in the heavens of fresh minty lime fragrances. It really has a cooling effect. It made me feel so fresh all day. I applied it on my arms and legs. I really didn't need to spray any mist or perfume, post-bath, as I was smelling so fresh, full of life!
Available at all The Body Shop outlets for PKR 2210/- (UK price: £13.00). Online available at Daraz.pk and Just4Girls.pk

For further details of products, prices and availability visit The Body Shop Pakistan on FaceBook, do check the website too.

If you are really looking for a luxurious and refreshing bathing experience in this extreme hot and humid weather, I recommend yop to must checout these both new ranges of The Body Shop, Virgin Mojito and Fuji Green Tea. Also try the newly launched #LifeisGold and Red Musk Oud range, besides all your pre-favourites from the brand. If you purchase any product during this Holy month of Ramadan, you will be contributing towards the cause of Education in Pakistan with #openthegatetogoodness campaign, in which a certain profit will be funded to "Sweet Homes Pakistan" for the education and welfare of unprivileged children. The bonus point is that The Body Shop is Cruelty free and all Vegan.

Hope you like this Refreshing post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep following the hashtag #SPBlovesTBS on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. #SPB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. In love with green tea scrub :) glad to hear that it doesn't feel harsh on skin like all other scrub's feel and It sounds so refreshing. I surely need this now :) And I love your in depth and honest review :) Keep up your good spirits :) much love,xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your review.The scrub looks delicious and the body butter is totally on my wishlist now.Thank you for sharing.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niçe review
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The microfoliants in the scrub look so tempting :) also body butter sounds refreshing :) hope to get my hands on them soooooon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The range sounds really refreshing. Can't wait to try fuji green body scrub. It sounds perfect. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so refreshing! I am literally getting impatient to get my hand on this range. I agree with you, with all this hot weather, my body is getting way to dry and asking me for moisturizing; body butter will be a great substitute. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really got refreshed after reading the post. At least my mind honestly did. :D
    Thanks for sharing the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post ....literally mouth watering products. Even I was feeling a fresh minty fragrance and coolness while reading the post. Body shop is an expensive brand but it gives royal feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favourite collection from TBS so far. Really refreshing and energizing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just reading your review has refreshed me! They sound great :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)