Asim Jofa Tunic from Zartaaj Studio

Monday, February 29, 2016 Sparkling Palette Blog 4 Comments


Who could miss out the beauty of Asim Jofa's Tunic collection 2016? I couldn't! Got this from Zartaaj Studio, a Facebook based online stockiest of designer wear/collection.
Read More to Reveal More!!!


Asim Jofa Tunic collection 2016
Asim Jofa Tunic AJT-04A
Asim Jofa Tunic
Shirt piece
Sleeves
Sleeves Border
Motif to be appliqued

SPB’s EXPERIENCE:

This January Asim Jofa, the brand, launched its tunic collection. The Tunic collection is much raved, and with all that beautiful designs and vibrant colour palette who could miss it. I had my eyes on this AJT-04A tunic. While searching for a reliable authentic online stockiest I found Zartaaj Studio, and ordered right away! I received my order on Cash on Delivery in an estimated time given by the owner (within 2-3 days after dispatch).
Zartaaj Studio is an online stockiest of different brands i.e Maria.B, Elan, Sana Safinaz etc. They can arrange any other brand or specific seasonal collection on order too. They Deal in authentic and original fabric (with money back guarantee), which they directly order through the designers houses. All local and international orders are catered (except India). The owner is a very sweet and helpful lady. So you know where to book your next Designer lawn suite from! Find them on Facebook.

Now about the tunic, I really liked the fabric, its soft cotton, which can be easily worn in the changing season. The colours shout Spring! I liked how different patterns are added along the shirt piece, to be used as embellishments. There are two embroidery motifs to be appliquéd on sleeves and an embroidered lace too. Click HERE to have a look at the OOTD post. All I can say is that, this collection is not to be missed.

Price: PKR 1999/-

Follow #SPBFashion on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. The tunic looks super pretty on you! (:

    www.GULEZEHRASBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. Am so in love with it and mine o mine' you look fab in the OOTD pic MA <3 Great post and pics like always

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to grab some for myself too. Thankyou for introducing this shop to us.
    Lovely pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so vibrant and bright. lovely pick huda! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)