TBS Color Crush Lipstick "Red Siren" #101

Friday, February 19, 2016 Sparkling Palette Blog 4 Comments


How RED can be a RED lipstick? Answer is The Body Shop's Colour Crush lipstick in Red Siren!
Read More to Reveal More!!!
TBS Color Crush Lipstick "Red Siren" #101
TBS Color Crush Lipstick "Red Siren" #101
I know Springs coming but its my all season favorite red lipstick!
TBS Color Crush Lipstick "Red Siren" #101
SPB'S EXPERIENCE:

I am unable to get out of my obsession with Red lips lately. Here is another, rather the best one of my collection. The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick "Red Siren" #101 is my go-to-red-lipstick. I love this lipstick so much that I am unable to gather adjectives to review it, trust me!
The most pigmented, creamy formula, which sets to a semi-matte finish. Doesn't bleed or feather, stays longer even without a lip liner, which I often skip with it. Colour is a RICH RED, on warmer side, but appears neutral mostly. No Red Lip product can replace my love for TBS Color Crush Lipstick "Red Siren". From packaging to product performance this Red beauty is LOVE!
This range has some of the most ravishing shades.

Price: PKR 1,860/-

For further details visit TBS on Facebook and website.

Follow #SPBlovesTBS on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. It's such a beautiful fresh red color (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous red shade and you be the queen of lip swatches! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a gorgeous red shade. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! Have been using it almost daily for an year now without getting bored. P.S. I wear it to work as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)