Bronzer by essence and Brush by MAC my first bronzing DUO:)~ review and swatches:)

Thursday, February 09, 2012 Sparkle 4 Comments

Hey Cute Girls,
Hope you all be lovely and loving your makeup as ever? and must be buying and trying new cosmetics to enhance your beauty.
From many days I was looking for some good Bronzer that can suit my fair skin and alos give me a shimmery tan (as thats the main purpose of bronzing, you give your skin touch of bronze).
So I had a look at essence, made in Poland (a newly launched company in Pakistan), it has great products with great colour range and economical prices:) but my eyes stuck to there Bronzer and have a look on what I chose for myself:)


 You just chek the glow n shimmer in the cake of this bronzer:)

The Design on this cake is also a fab for me:)
This is essence bronzer 01 bronzing Queen, shimmer bronzing compact powder:


It says:
Silky smooth powder for a shimmering and tanned finish.
I say:
Yes it provides a perfect shimmery tan to the face.
I applied it on the apple of my cheek after contouring my face with a light brown matt blush-on. And fell in love with it after the very first stroke as it gave an instant shimmery bronze touch to my cheeks then I brushed a bit on my forhead and a little aired on my chin, and its done!!!
TIP: plz dnt dab the brush and paint ur cheeks just air puff- brush them so to hint the shade on ur cheeks, otherwise u wont look tan but sun-burnt....lolz;)
MY EXPERIENCE:
I visited Northern Areas last weekend(in heavy snowfall) and didnt' want my face to go blush pink due to chilly breeze, after mousturizing my face I just brushed my Bronzer of essence on my cheeks n that was a shimmery tanned touch without showing any of that Pinky pinky rosey cheeks there:)( sometimes you just wanna be different...and This bronzer helped me to look so like always:))
The beauty of this bronzer is:
  1.  its designed shimmery bronzing compact cake.
  2. its Transparent casing
  3. its transparent Lid
  4. light fragrance
  5. full on staying shimmery and tan pigments
  6. and not to forget...its smooth silky texture:)

here is the cake in flash and u can see every shimmer particle shinning in there...
Now the swatches:)

Swatch!

Smudged Swatch!

I also boght my new MAC brush 35S, to apply my bronzer correctly with a ONE BIG STROKE..



Ain't the brush Kool! this was my first though and I instantly bought it for my self:)

To see & buy online the other shades available in bronzer by essence and many other brushes of MAC and essence of BEAUTY visit HERE!!!!


Untill next time care of yourselves and your loved ones
remember me inyour prayers:)

RABB RAKHA!!!!
Love U all!!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)