My Oriflame HAUL!!!!:)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 Sparkle 2 Comments

Hey Cute Girls!!!
Hope you all be fine and loving your make up and buying more to add to your beauty..am I right? Yes I am...
I want to share with you all  my Oriflame Haul..have a look...
I was wishing to buy this all since long and got the oppusrtunity to buy from THE ORIFLAME WONDER SALE  so took the advantage and bought it all:)
  Here is the list with prices (sale+ Orignal)
  1. Optimals White Body Lotion, sale price: Rs. 749 orignally Rs 1490
  2. Pure Nature Acai&pomegranate Anti oxidant Face wash: Rs. 429 orignal: 590Rs
  3. Pure Nature Acai&pomegranate Anti oxidant DAY CREAM:Rs. 449, orignal: Rs 690
  4. Pure Nature Acai&pomegranate Anti oxidant NIGHT CREAM: Rs 498, orignal: Rs. 790
  5. Feet Up Soothing Foot Cream: Rs 298, orignal:Rs. 349
  6. Nourishing Hand Cream for Dry hands: Rs. 298, orignally, Rs. 398
  7. Oriflame Wonder Colour Lipstick in PINK  LADY. Rs 690:)
To get advantage from Oriflame wonder Sale KLIK!!!
Thats all for now but stay tuned for the reviews and if you wanna buy such a haul for yourself with great offers you can add my profile: Hudzy Sparkle to your friend list HERE!!!

Until next time love yourselves and your loved ones
Remember me in your prayers

RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. gr8 haul!!! do post the reviews and lipstick swatches :) and hey I am your GFC follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanx Golden Falcon...swatches and review are coming soon...stay tuned and keep reading

      Delete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)