Fashion Haul from Romwe~ Winter clothing and Jewelry

Thursday, December 05, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 18 Comments


We all love Haul posts. Today I am sharing my Fashion Haul from Romwe.com. To Reveal More Read More!!!
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I really praise Romwe.com for their latest street fashion for women, along with accessories and wonderful Sales. I wanted to try this International online Street Fashion site. I was waiting for a wonderful sale offer on winter clothing. When I spotted my favourite Cardigan and jumpers on very reasonable sale price I was more than tempted to get them. I placed my order at once and got my parcel with-in next 15 days. I am really happy with Romwe's customer service. From placing the order, when it was dispatched and till I received it last week, I was thoroughly contacted and kept well-informed at every step. The Parcel came in well wrapped in a plastic packet and the jewelry items were carefully packed in a separate box inside the package. I am really glad to shop from Romwe.com. So now without any delay let me show you what I got...

JEWELRY:

I Love unique and different jewelry. I picked one ring and one necklace.

Jewelry from Romwe
Hollowed-out Crochet Diamante Gemstone Ring:
This is a beauty. I was not sure of its size, but I am really happy that its a really really BIG RING as I like my rings to be. The design is beautiful and the finish is very neat. Its weight shows the originality and craftsmanship of this ring. This beautiful ring can grace any formal occasion and gets along with any formal or semi-formal dress. But I'd love to wear it with my casuals too, to add elegance. You can get it HERE for $ 4.99/-

Hollowed-out Crochet Diamante Gemstone Ring
Colorful Triangles Necklace:
This is an irresistible beauty. I saw it and I knew that I am going to add it into my cart. Thanks to myself I did add this. Its a beauty, very sturdy. Five different colours triangles are attached to a golden chain. The chain is adjustable, can be worn long and also along the neckline. This can be worn with any plain solid colour shirt/upper to add the colours instantly to the whole attire. Its so trendy and chic, Love it!!! You can get it HERE for $5.99/-

Colorful Triangles Necklace
Aztec Pattern Loose Style Black Cardigan:
The design caught me. I love Aztec and tribal patterns allot. This is all black with the colourful patterns on allfront.The front is open, two flips type. The style is so trendy and can be worn with any type of Western and Eastern dressing. For ease I clip it with a beautiful brooch from front, but mostly I let them loose and wrap them along my arms around me. So warm. You can get it HERE for $29.99, I got it on Sale for $23.72/-


Aztec Pattern Loose Style Black Cardigan
Simple Design Yellow Jumper:
This one is such a lovely and lively colour. ALL YELLOW! a little different from my usual wardrobe but... POP is so IN. I love the knitting pattern and the neckline. My jewelry picks look awesome with it, see how my necklace from Romwe adorns this jumper. Its simple yet elegant. You can get it HERE for $22.67/-


Simple Design Yellow Jumper

Hope you like Fashion Haul from Romwe.com PostDo share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog on Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on:

Do you love Fashion Hauls??? 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read MY BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. Great haul lerki i loved the yellow sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow top! Really cute haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love your cardigan..both are soo unique.
    Karachi weather always stopped me to invest on good cardigans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you these are very light weight jumpers you can try them:)

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul post i love dis gorgeous ring <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love your haul :D live the necklace ;) and the black top is amaizng :)
    Do check my huge huge haul post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its no doubt a lovely haul... i am so much wanting jumper... <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMg I totally love the yellow jumper,Hudaaaaa it stole my heart.I doubt I will be able to look as smart and slick like you :) .Very pretty.I wasnt able to see anything else :P

    PS:totally thinking abt the jumper **sighs**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I drooled over it fr 6 months lolz... its such a beauty :)

      Delete
  8. cute haul.. i love the necklace and the yellow top.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)