Pink COCO Tunic from Charcha, a new online store & DISCOUNT CODE

Thursday, December 12, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 9 Comments


This is my first experience with a brand new online shopping store named CHARCHA.pk. I ordered a Tunic. Find a special discount code too. To Reveal More Read More!!!
ABOUT CHARCHA.PK:
CHARCHA is a fresh and vibrant online store that aims to stay on top of the latest trends in order to provide our fashion-focused customers with the best that the fashion world has to offer. Here at CHARCHA we pride ourselves on delivering key catwalk looks and celebrity inspired fashion to our customers the second the trends hit. We know how important it is to look your best; therefore it is essential that our prices are affordable for everyone. We believe fashion is a right not a luxury!
We understand that the key to our success is a happy and satisfied customer. This is why we focus on delivering a simple to use yet exciting shopping experience, whilst offering the fashion you want when you want it. With new clothes and accessories hitting our shelves daily we aim to stay ahead of our competition and secure a position at the forefront of online clothing. Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway!
Look Cool. Stay Calm. Go CHARCHA!
COCO Pink Tunic with Front Pocket Flap:

COCO Pink Tunic with Front Pocket Flap
COCO Pink Tunic with Front Pocket Flap
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

When I was given a chance to shop from this brand new store, I was more than excited. I love trying new shopping places, online or in-store for my readers and definitely for my own "Shopping Therapy". The experience was smooth, as after placing my order online on 9th December, I received a confirmation call from Charcha.pk. I was expecting it on the next day as assured by the customer service, but got it on 11th December, well I have no issue with that as Blue Ex deals that way, counting my last experiences. My Tunic was packed in a plastic bag only, properly taped and sealed. Overall experience was good, but I'd like to suggest on addition of more brands and collection esp in Jewelry and Makeup section. The best part for me, as a true Lahori, is that they are operating form Lahore and delivers within 24hr in Lahore, great na! (right now i'm in Islamabad)

Now to my purchase, I picked this Pink Tunic from COCO, a brand by Zara ShahJahan. This is in embossed Cotton, Summer material. Ban style neck and full sleeves. Their is a stylish pocket flap in front, with a small embroidery patch. The front is solid, at back there is a printed patch behind the shoulders and the sleeves are also in printed fabric from backside. I am loving it and that means an OOTD post is a must for this one:)
Price: Pkr 2200/- Original: Pkr 2590/-
You can get it from Here!

Do visit Charcha.pk to Know what you want...lolz as they say "Men goes shopping to get what they want... and Women goes shopping to KNOW what they want!". By the way they have collection for Men as well..lolz
Here is the special discount code for my fans valid till 31st December, 2013, use HUDASFAN on check out and enjoy! Go Charcha!

Hope you like this post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on:
What would you recommend to go with this tunic? Some tights or Plazzo??

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read MY BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)