#SPBis5!!!

Monday, November 28, 2016 Sparkling Palette Blog 11 Comments


My favourite child, my prized possession SPARKLING PALETTE BLOG is 5 years old today! This is not only my outlet of creativity, but my Pride!

On this day I really want to thank Almighty for being so kind and generous as ever, blessing me and my blog all this time. My Family & Friends whose support and kindness touched me in many ways. My Followers who have always been there to cheer me up OR cheer with me! The Brands, PRDigital and Marketing people and agencies who have always assured me the worth of my blog.

Thank you everyone, out there, who even played a tiniest role in success of #SPB, I couldn't have done without anyone of you!

InshaAllah, #SPB will strive for more and bring out the best for its readers and followers.

To celebrate this we are already having many Giveaways going on our social media networks, do participate as in celebration we are extending the closing date till 30th November, 2016.

Love to all!
Follow #SPBis5 on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Many many congratulations on completing 5 years of great blogging. I have learned a lot from you <3 Wishes and prayers your way. May you and your blog continue to grow and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. May Allah bless you with more success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Huda! Its amazing how time flies! 5 years wow, you are amazing. Stay Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations Hun xx. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of the most adorable n versatlie blogger my hot favourite n im soooo happy that you have turned 5 n ull grow more as you deserve much success much love n lots dua pyar

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)