Winter Fashion Haul from Daraz.pk Feat Lala, Ittehad & ReefLand

Thursday, February 16, 2017 Sparkling Palette Blog 6 Comments

Winter, fashion, Haul

A bit late but sharing our Winter Fashion Haul before Spring Summer Collections hit the market is a must, as this time I purchased my season favourites via Daraz.pk and online shopping is a blessing for people like me! So what we picked from the site's best brands list?
Read More to Reveal More!!!
WINTER FASHION HAUL:

This Winter I was busy with house moving, so couldn't get much time to visit the markets, poor me! Glad I know the perks of online shopping with trusted site like Daraz.pk.
Without much ado, let me show you my Winter Fashion picks:

LALA LA MODERNO CREAM:

Lala Textiles La moderno embroidered wool shawl collection in Cream colour
Lala Textiles La moderno embroidered wool shawl collection in Cream colour
Lala Textiles La moderno embroidered wool shawl collection in Cream colour

My most favourite pick of the season; Lala Textiles La moderno embroidered wool shawl collection in Cream colour. This is one classic piece of artistic fashion, I loved the embroidered neckline on printed cream Khaddar, with bright printed back and plain trouser. The most beautiful part is the digital printed shawl.

I bought LMW-001B (3 PIECE) from Daraz.pk for Pkr 2100/-*


HOUSE OF ITTEHAD GERMAN KHADDAR GREEN:

HOI German Khaddar Green
HOI German Khaddar Green
House of Ittehad's Khaddar is not to be missed. I picked this Green from the German Khaddar range, beautiful printed 3 pcs suite and loved how it made my winters effortlessly fashionable!

LF-GK-3211 (3 PCS) was priced Pkr 1800/- in the season on Daraz.pk*


REEFLAND COLLECTION BOOTS:


Reefland Collection's Dark Brown Synthetic Leather Boots

Reefland Collection's Dark Brown Synthetic Leather Boots

I am not a heels-loving-person but these boots made me loose my heart & mind, both at first sight... Reefland collection's dark brown synthetic leather Boots were the best of all my Winter Fashion Haul, I am sure you'll agree!
Purchased these Boots from Daraz.pk for Pkr 3895/-*

* The price and availability of the products may vary due to the change of the season.

Follow #SPB on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Those boots tho 😍 Love your picks. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picls especially the Lala suit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That's an amazing haul. Love the Khaddar green one the most and boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are so gorgeous! Love your picks Huda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks! Specially those boots ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely haul, i loved the first dress and these boots are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)