SHOPAHOLIC HAUL ft. Stila & ColourPop, Review and Swatches

Monday, March 27, 2017 Sparkling Palette Blog 4 Comments

#Beashopaholic #Haul #shopping #onlineshopping #Stila #ColourPop

It's the story of loving two extreme lip shades and finding them both on your favourite online store, Shopaholic.com.pk! Wanna know what I got? Read More to Reveal more!!!
SHOPAHOLIC HAUL:

SHOPAHOLIC HAUL
ColourPop & Stila Liquid Lipsticks from Shopaholic.com.pk

SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

Nothing can beat my love for Liquid Lipsticks, almost tried all the easily available brands. I had my eyes on two extreme shades; one the darkest SATURDAY from Colour Pop Cosmetics' Ultra Matte Lips, the other the extreme Nude Lip shade Caramello from STILA Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks. Fortunately I found these both on my favourite online shopping store which now have a full-fledge site of their own shopaholic.com.pk. The owner is a very sweet lady, who now has become a good friend :) So the dealing was as smooth as ever. The shopping was so easy from the site, they take pre-orders as well at the Facebook page. 

Swatch of Stila's Caramello & CP's Saturday
Let's review both of the products individually along with our infamous lip swatches :)

COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIP "SATURDAY":

It's truly a "Saturated Blackberry" as defined by the colourpop website. I know its a bold choice, but sometimes a bold choice is all we need in our life ;) Undoubtedly this shade is DARK, BOLD, WILD yet beautiful. I love Colour Pop Ultra Mattes Lips already, check my review HERE. This one is as good as any other shade but for this you'll need a lip pencil to define your lips, so you won't mess up this wild beauty. Staying power is awesome, it doesn't dry my lips atleast, super comfy!

For Price and details visit Shopaholic HERE.

#Saturday #ultramattelips #colourpop
Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip in SATURDAY
#SPB #Saturday #Colourpop
Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip in SATURDAY Lip Swatches

STILA STAY ALL DAY LIQUID LIPSTICK "CARAMELLO":

This is the best creamy Liquid Lipsticks I have ever had, my first Stila Cosmetics but I am impressed with its very creamy texture and light feel on the lips, staying power is very awesome too. In hand swatches it showed some pink hues, but on lips it was dead nude! the kinda nude lips which can be worn with heavy eye makeup and a lot of glitzy cheeks. It's dries into total matte finish. Loving it!

For Price and details visit Shopaholic HERE.

#StilaCosmetics #Caramello
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Caramello
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Caramello Lip Swatches

Hope you liked this Haul post, review and our fabulous SWATCHES, do share your feedback :)

Do visit Shopaholic online and also check out their corner shop at HKB, Liberty, Lahore.

Follow #SPB on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Great picks. ColourPop Saturday is gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved knowing your thoughts about these formulas. I haven't tried many liquid liptsticks. Pretty swatches too :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What drastically different colors! Does the stilla one wash you out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such versatile shades. Saturday by Colorpop looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)