Be My Stage Line!!!

Saturday, March 11, 2017 Sparkling Palette Blog 6 Comments

X-FIX LIPS, Nail Lacquer #StageLine #Stagelinemakeup

This Valentine's Day Stage Line Professional was gracious enough to send some Love our way. So do you wanna know, what came in this heart-shaped box? Read More to Reveal More!!!

Stage Line Professional Valentine's day goodies:

Stage Line Professional Valentine's Day goodies

SPB's EXPERIENCE:

Stage Line Professional is one of my favourite brand available in local market. The X-FIX Lips is already one of my favourite liquid lipsticks range, reviewed "here". In my Stage Line Professional's Valentine's Day goodie-bag I received a Nail Lacquer in #30 & X-FIX LIPS in shade #05 named "Chestnut". Let's individually review them:

Stage Line Nail Lacquer #30: The nail shade is perfect for the occasion of love as its Red, as pure as Love. It dries in a very reasonable time and has a lot of luster in it. I really love wearing Red Nail paints, so its my kinda shade! Have a look:
Stage Line Professional Nail Lacquer #30

Stage Line X-FIX LIPS in #05 "Chestnut": This has to be my favourite sober shade in my stash. I love how wearable and elegant this light tone of brown is, even my mom loved it. One thing I love about this range is that its non-drying with a good staying power, very light on the lips. After food one may require a re-touching, but as I always say that "a little retouching doesn't hurt anyone, no?". Have a look at this beauty:

Stage Line Professional X-FIX LIPS #05

Hope you like this review, will be waiting for your feedback.
For more details visit Stage Line Professional on Facebook.

Available nationwide and online on Daraz.pk.

Follow #SPB #StageLineMakeup on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. That X-Fix Lips Shade is gorgeous. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very impressed with their nail colors. But FiX lips looks good. The color suits you. I have yet to try stageline ka ilips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with their Fix lips, i have tried their different products from different range and they are totally worthy. Nice review. love swatches <3
    Hugs & Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lip color is gorgeous, i am definitely going to try this one. Great review and swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried this brand so far !! Love the lip color 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lip color is so beautiful! Absolutely loving it

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)