Bioderma Sensibio H2O #TheMiracleWater

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 Sparkling Palette Blog 1 Comments


A makeup lover dreams to get a best makeup remover/cleanser, what if you get a 3in1 product like BIODERMA Sensibio H2O... #SPB reviews it with a proof video.
Read More To Reveal More!!!
Bioderma Sensibio H2O #TheMiracleWater
Bioderma Sensibio H2O #TheMiracleWater
Bioderma Sensibio H2O #TheMiracleWater
The Bioderma Cotton Pads
CLEANSING TEST:
A detailed video is at the end of the post!
Swatches of Waterproof liners & lipsticks etc details in Video below
All removed by Bioderma Sensibio H2O #TheMiracleWater
SPB'S EXPERIENCE:

Makeup removing is a big task, but not anymore as we have a product easily available in Pakistan which not only removes makeup without any oily-greasy creams etc as its H2O which also soothes & moisturizes the skin, Howzat? Awesome! I am talking about BIODERMA Sensibio H2O #TheMiracleWater, the amazing product. Removing makeup or just cleansing your facial skin is totally mess-less with this product, just dab it on a cotton pad and remove all the makeup on your face including the stubborn waterproof mascara and liners. BIODERMA Sensibio H2O is my favourite, I use it cleanse my skin often before I go to bed, as it soothes my skin along with cleansing it from any dirt etc. Makeup Removing has never been this easy ever. Trust me this product is love! Sparkling Palette Blog totally recommends it! Give it a try as it is easily available in the local market in 3 different sizes.
Have a look what happened when #TheMiracleWater BIODERMA Sensibio H2O was put to test:



Follow #SPB #TheMiracleWater on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I have used it last year but now trying cleansing oil more often. It is quite good no doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)