Hidden Pearls Uk Hijabs/Headscarves for The Hijabi in you!

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 Sparkling Palette Blog 4 Comments

#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay

I love wearing #Hijab! Recently I found Hidden Pearls, a UK based online store selling all-that-you-need to be an awesome #Hijabi!
Read More to Reveal More!!!

HIDDEN PEARLS UK:

#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay
Hidden pearls UK Package

#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay
Personalized Thank you Note :)
#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay
Flower Hijab Pin - Hijab Accessories 
#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay
Pearl Organza Hijab & Pearl Globe Hijab -Hidden Pearls UK
#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay
Pearl Organza Hijab & Pearl Globe Hijab -Hidden PearlsUK
#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay #denim
Dark Denim Pearl Organza Hijab - Hidden Pearls UK
#Hijabi #Hijab #HijabiBlogger #HijabDay
Spanish Pink Pearl Globe Hijab -  Hidden Pearls UK
#Hijab #Hijabpin #HiddenPearlUk #Denim #HijabiBlogger
Pearl Organza Hijab, Pearl Globe Hijab & Flower Hijab Pin
SPB's EXPERIENCE:

Hidden Pearls UK, is an amazing online store run by a Hijab-enthusiast Rashidah, who personally plans and deals at the store. I was impressed by the high quality of hijab/scarves and accessories being provided at Hidden Pearl Uk online store in amazingly affordable prices. Being a #HijabiBlogger myself I love wearing Hijab/Headscarves along with stylish accessories to make a modest yet stylish fashion statement. It was great honor to collaborate with #HiddenPearlsUK
I received my package in Pakistan withing 2 working weeks, superb, right?
My package had a Dark Denim Pearl Organza Hijab, a Spanish Pink Pearl Globe Hijab and a beautiful Flower Hijab Pin accessory. I am not only loving all these products but regularly using them. Do visit my Instagram to check out the ways and styles I carried these products. The fabric is so soft and elegant, justifying each penny you pay for it. I wash them with hands and do not dry in dryer, a little care of product enhances its life :)

Checkout Hidden pearl UK on Facebook and Instagram.

Follow #SPB on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. These look so beautiful. I am thinking to get few for Mom now. Nice post and good to see you back on blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so stylish and colours are beautiful. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)